Thoughts from the game:
- Foligno has now hit 22 games. Nick meet pressbox, pressbox meet Nick.
- Leclaire played pretty well again, but didn't face that many tough tests. Both goals were solid shots.
- Dallas easily could have been up 5 or 6-0 if they knew how to hit the net.
- Not one Sen played a great game, not one.
- I'm really starting to hate Kuba with a passion. It grows every game.
- Our whole defensive corps is awful.
- Offense isn't much better. We barely even mustered any chances tonight.
With the way we played tonight, you guessed it, no one wins the night.
Thoughts on the game?