Other thoughts from the game:
- Kovalev had 1 assist, good for point 999.
- Foligno needs to be a healthy scratch. 18 games without a goal is pathetic. And taking that undisciplined penalty that lead to Philly's goal to make it 3-1 is unacceptable for a guy in his position.
- Speaking of people who go on goalless streaks, Fisher has been awful for awhile now.
- Karlsson needs to play smarter and took way too many penalties tonight.
- Is Kuba back, I haven't noticed.
- The Sens will fly back tomorrow to attend the service of Luke Richardson's daugther and then fly to Carolina on Wednesday afternoon for the Wednesday night game. This will likely lead to an L, but still the right decision.
- Spezza continues to impress me with his play and his effort.
This was a horrible game from the start and I'm gonna pretend it did not happen. Hoepfully we play better in Carolina on Wednesday. I'm hoping for more of a Boston performance and less of a Philly one.
With the lone goal, Jason Spezza wins the night for the Sens.
Thoughts on the poor performance?