Ok so on to the actual game, you all do remember there is a game tonight right? The Sens placed David Hale on waivers today so something is up, some think it's to call Bobby Butler up, but I've been hearing it's because of a trade. No specifics yet, but just a little heads up that it's probably coming. With that news, the D pairings tonight will be Phillips-Gonchar, Kuba-Karlsson and Campoli-Carkner. In net, Pascal Leclaire is supossed to start but he was a spot of the flu apparently, so we will see if he makes it to game time or not.
The lines tonight will be:
Other thoughts/predictions for tonight:
- Someone gives Heatley a big check, but nothing serious.
- There will be numerous funny signs.
- Isn't it awesome that #15 won't even been the biggest return tonight? LeBron James steals that "honor". Call it a deminished TV role.
- Heatley will score.
- A few fans will throw old Heatley jerseys on the ice, but not nearly as many as you'd think.
- For the most part, the game will be very uneventful Heatley wise. Overrated really.
- Check the front page of the Sun today. If you still think they're a professional paper, you have problems.
Prediction: We are struggling big time right now, but the Sens want to wint his one for the fans I'm sure. On the other hand, SJ is a better team and wants to win it for Dany. I have no idea what to expect. It could be 8-7 (though I can't see us scoring that much), a 6-0 win or loss, or just a boring 3-2 game (most likely). Nothing would surprise me. Also, a win tonight isn't any sort of revenge, so scratch all that. Sens feed on energy on the building and win 3-2, but Heatley scores at least 1.
Be sure to follow me all game for live tweets and pics live from SBP on twitter @SensTown
Thoughts on the game?