Other thoughts from the game:
- Kuba is AWFUL. I can't stand him. I'm so tired of his soft, passive play when he's 6ft4. I wish we had of traded him when we had the chance at the deadline 2 years ago.
- Our whole defence is slow and soft. It's so hard to watch.
- Can we ever score more than a goal or two to help our goalies?
- Will we ever learn to not take dumb penalties? Bad teams can't afford to take them and we are bad.
- Will Spezza or Alfie ever score again?
- Fisher is driving me insane. He is awful. If he's hurt then sit out period. I'm tired of the excuses.
- So disappointed in general with the team. No heart. No passion. No urgency.
- I expect a trade soon. This can't be allowed to continue.
- I hope Regin is back in the lineup asap. Butler isn't good.
The way we played tonight, no one wins the night, which is becoming somewhat of a trend around here lately.
Remember to check out the ticket contest a few posts before this if you want to be in the running for a 4 pack of seats to see the New Jersey game on Friday.
Thoughts on the game?