For the 2nd straight home game, the Sens gave up 7 goals and were blown out. The score was not misleading. We were really that bad and then some. Just a horrible game all around. Again! I barely even want to get into it since what's the point of beating a dead horse right? Let's just move on to my thoughts quickly and pretend this game didn't happen. Again.
Other thoughts from the game:
- Attendance was 18,059.
- The refs were horrible again. There were several calls that I just couldn't believe and more than a few brutal missed calls. Step it up zebras.
- Our defence is embarrassing. Seriously.
- I wonder what number Nail Yakupov will wear for us next year. #10 is the early favorite.
- An EXCELLENT tilt from Chris Neil tonight. Though it was mistimed. We had the extra man on and ruined the man advantage we had. He's gotta be smarter than that.
- Alex Auld was TERRIBLE! Like Alex Auld terrible.
- Jason York was in an awesome Wisers commercial.
- Zenon Konopka had a nice little dust up too.
- I wish we had anyone who's game remotely resembled Wayne Simmonds'
- Sean Couturier scored his first NHL goal against a club that passed on him at the draft. Many in Sens Army wanted Couturier as the pick.
Since our whole team was so awful, no one wins the night tonight.
Post game thoughts?